Our Older Puppy School (Part 1) has been introduced to cater for puppies who may have missed out on baby puppy school. This behavioural training course sets up a strong foundation of learning to provide you with the necessary tools to tackle your juvenile four-legged friend.
There is no pre-requisite for joining this class. If your puppy missed out on puppy pre-school, this class is for you. It is never too late to start training.
If you have completed a puppy school course with another organisation, UNLESS the trainer was qualified (Delta or Cert IV), you must commence in a part one course with positive response.
- Suitable for puppy’s 17 weeks to 7 months of age
- Four-week course
- Each class runs for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Foundation Learning – Basic Obedience Skills
- Commence Loose Lead walking – Introduction to Harmony Harness – Stop pulling
- Cover behavioural issues: Biting/Barking/jumping/digging/Toilet Training/Sleep settling
- Health and nutrition
- Socialisation around other pets and environments
- Caters for whole families (see Our Rules regarding very young children)
*Note – Our puppy and older puppy courses are the same and at times we may combine both classes together. *
**If you have an entire (not de-sexed) dog aged 6 Months+ (See our rules) and wish to enroll into class you MUST book an assessment beforehand to see if your dog is suitable ** Book Your Assessment Now.
Course Materials Provided
- Comprehensive online notes
- Week to week video Tutorials
- Certificates of Graduation
- Telephone and email support throughout class
***NOTE: Video tutorials and notes are for client use only and must not be distributed to anyone. Any breach of these terms may result in legal action.Book Now