What led you to Positive Response: My career with dog training came about during my studies at University where I was studying Psychology. I had researched the idea of animal behaviour studies and I wanted to know more as my love for animals, in particular dogs, drew me towards this idea. I had previously attended several training schools, none of which I was satisfied with. I came across the Positive Response Dog Training website which stood out against all the others. I immediately contacted Dee and discussed my enthusiasm for the profession. She asked me to come along and sit in on one of the classes to see if it was for me. Needless to say, 7 years down the track it was the best decision I made and I still absolutely love every minute of working with Positive Response Dog Training. Initially I went in thinking the best part of the job would be working with the dogs but I find this job is much more rewarding when I can see the owners of the dogs are happier and are truly thankful for my guidance to help them share a wonderful, peaceful and happy life with their dogs. With Positive Response Dog Training, I feel like I can make a difference in people’s and dog’s lives and get lots of dog kisses and cuddles along the way!
- Bachelor of Communication and Media – (Ongoing)
- Pet Nutrition Advisor – Certificate of Attainment (Advance) (2014)
- Certificate of Attainment from Positive Response Dog Training (2011)
- Certificate of Registration for Real Estate Sales Person (2012)
- Partially completed Bachelor of Psychology (2009)
- Bachelor of Multimedia (partially completed) (2009)