What led you to Positive Response:
After many years of procrastination, I decided to leave my full-time position in the Construction Industry and pursue my dream of working with animals.
I have always looked after my family and friend’s pets while they went away on weekends or holidays and for the last 4 years have helped Rescue Groups find less fortunate fur babies their forever homes but wanted to be able to do more.
While studying Cert II in Animal Studies I was fortunate to be given the opportunity to complete my Work Experience component with Positive Response.
With Work Experience nearly over I was extremely grateful when Dee offered me a casual administration position in Head Office and soon after the opportunity to become a dog trainer.
I am really excited to become apart of the Positive Response Team so my next step, to complete Cert IV in Companion Animals and continue my journey in working with animals.
- Cert IV in Companion Animal Services (Currently Studying)
- Cert II in Animal Studies (2018)
- Senior First Aid and CPR (Kept Current)
- Animal First Aid through PRDT (2017)
- Cert IV in Business Administration (2016)
- Test and Tag Certification No: 009799 (2009)
- Construction Card (White) (2009)
- 1999 Cert III Business Administration (1999)
- 1998 Train the Trainer (1998)