What led you to Positive Response: I came across Positive Response Dog Training in 2008 when I got my first puppy Missy and wanted to teach her the basics. In late 2013 we got a second puppy and I didn’t think twice about booking her into Positive Response. At this point in time I was working in a call centre and hating it! Bringing Zoe along to training was a much needed break each week; I didn’t want her course to end. I decided to have a chat to Dee about joining Positive Response and it changed my world.
Working for Positive Response Dog Training is so rewarding and I’m learning something new every day! You will find me in the office and out in the field and I am currently studying my Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services to further develop my understanding and knowledge of the dog training industry.
- Certificate II Retail Operations (2015)
- First Aid and CPR (2015)
- Animal First Aid Certificate through PRDT (2014)
- Diploma of Justice Administration (2009)
- Partial Certificate III Early Childhood Education (2006)
- Grade 12 Certificate (2005)