**First in Australia**
Work with the best dog trainers in the Business!
Positive Response Dog Training now offers Virtual Dog Training via an online platform on your mobile, tablet or computer.
Virtual training is a great option for those living in regional areas or families who are unable to attend group training sessions at our physical venues.
These sessions are suitable for dogs of all ages and all skill levels.
Everyone receives a comprehensive Course Summary + Training Skills Handbook inclusive of helpful videos, for you to refer to later.
Is Dog Training The Answer?
If you find your pooch is having trouble in any of these areas, our dog training could certainly benefit your dog and you. If they:
• Walk you, rather than you walk them
• Require toilet training
• Won’t listen to your commands of “sit”, “stay”, “come”, “drop”.
• Won’t wait or sit when you are putting the food out
• Are very excitable and jump on everyone and everything they see
• Are frightened around other dogs or people or show separation anxiety
• Constantly bark and upset neighbours and your sanity!
Unsure? Request a callback
Should You Choose Group Training Or Private Training?
Group sessions are the right choice for most dogs and their owners wanting foundation obedience and training but one-on-one private training may be required if you:
• Are not confident you can control your dog in a group situation
• Need to combat specific issues such as separation anxiety, aggression, toilet training etc.
• Own a dog that is not suitable for classes
• Are unable to commit to group classes
• Wish to involve young children in training with the family dog
Please feel free to call us and discuss the best option to suit your situation.
Have done both Puppy level 1 and level 2 so far and the trainers are very good and take a lot of time to make sure you understand and took time to work with me and explain things more when I didn’t understand things as I have autism spectrum disorder and were very friendly and my dog picked up all the commands well thanks to their support.
October 2, 2020