**First in Australia**
Work with the best dog trainers in the Business!
Positive Response Dog Training now offers Virtual Dog Training via an online platform on your mobile, tablet or computer.
Virtual training is a great option for those living in regional areas or families who are unable to attend group training sessions at our physical venues.
These sessions are suitable for dogs of all ages and all skill levels.
Everyone receives a comprehensive Course Summary + Training Skills Handbook inclusive of helpful videos, for you to refer to later.
Is Dog Training The Answer?
If you find your pooch is having trouble in any of these areas, our dog training could certainly benefit your dog and you. If they:
• Walk you, rather than you walk them
• Require toilet training
• Won’t listen to your commands of “sit”, “stay”, “come”, “drop”.
• Won’t wait or sit when you are putting the food out
• Are very excitable and jump on everyone and everything they see
• Are frightened around other dogs or people or show separation anxiety
• Constantly bark and upset neighbours and your sanity!
Unsure? Request a callback
Should You Choose Group Training Or Private Training?
Group sessions are the right choice for most dogs and their owners wanting foundation obedience and training but one-on-one private training may be required if you:
• Are not confident you can control your dog in a group situation
• Need to combat specific issues such as separation anxiety, aggression, toilet training etc.
• Own a dog that is not suitable for classes
• Are unable to commit to group classes
• Wish to involve young children in training with the family dog
Please feel free to call us and discuss the best option to suit your situation.
The team at PRDT have been the most amazing and supportive people. I have a trainee service dog that they are helping me to get to Public access level. i have debilitating anxiety and they are always accomodating to me; we have regular break in the lesson so to not overwhelm me and they have no problem with me having to take a break in lessons and recuperate. They Give me lots of encouragement and after every lesson i get written reports so it is easy to remember what we worked on and what my goals are for the next session. The team also only use positive reinforcement, never any negatives. Could not recommend enough!
Our sessions with Shaunel from Positive Response were very educational and empowering! Our daughter was quite scared of our small puppy, and training helped her to become more confident! Highly recommend this dog training program!