Private Training In-Home (1.5 Hour Consultation)
These consultations are ideal for complex behavioural issues that require additional time and allows our qualified trainers to take a full history, observe and create a modification plan specific to your dogs needs.
These consultations are ideal for the following:
- Council Barking Complaints
- Neighbourhood disputes (letters left in letter box – no council complaint yet)
- Dogs that have bitten people – no matter what level the bite
- Medium to excessive dog aggression towards other dogs
- Any dog aggression towards adults and children
- Separation Anxiety/Distress
- In- house dog reactivity or aggression (fights over food, toys, owners or space)
- Dogs not settling around other household pets such as cats, birds or horses
- Any other in home issues that you have
What’s involved in a Private Lesson?
Your trainer will conduct a FULL Behavioural Assessment and will:
- Discuss your needs and concerns
- Observe you and your family interacting with your dog
- Take a detailed history
- Set up an immediate behavioural training program
- Discuss further training
- Liaise with your vet where required
- Send you a full report
- Follow up with you on your progress (via phone and/or email)
Is one Consultation enough?
Please note that your consultation is based around the information you provide us with. There ere is no such thing as a quick fix. Your dog may require multiple sessions and/or specific products to assist in the modification plan.
***Travel Fees and Toll Charges may apply, click here to view***Book Now