Leaving your pet home at times where you are required to go away is the most ideal solution for many pet owners. This keeps your pet stress free and comfortable in their own home and routine.
This quality service provides in home care where one of our experienced staff members live in to care for your pets.
How does this work
We match your pets needs with one of our qualified staff members
- Do a meet and greet prior to living in
- Arrive at your home in the evening (between 5.30-6.30 pm each night)
- Stay overnight in your home and follow your routine for care
- Leave in the morning no later than 8 am unless otherwise arranged.
Your pet’s care is charged per night. Any care after 8:00 am is costed as a new day/night. Any special requests can be made such as additional time, walks, play, extra visits or feeds.
Our service provides the following with No Charge:
- Meet and greet prior to visit
- Security check as we enter and leave
- Bringing in mail
- Taking out or bringing in bins
- Poop a scooping to keep your dog’s yard clean
- Feed other small animals (birds, fish rodents -maximum 4)
- Clean and replenish water containers
- Play sessions
- Administering medication if required
- Walk (15 min incorporated – maximum two dogs)
- Home is left clean and tidy
- Client is sent SMS upon leaving the home and returning each day and either photos or a short video is sent with this to your allocated phone number.
Surcharges apply per additional:
- Care for additional dogs
- Care for cats
- Care for chickens
- Care for horses
- Home bathing provided on request for care/stays over two weeks
We can also provide the following – see price list:
- Additional walks
- Additional Play Sessions
- Formal Training sessions
Our pet careers are in high demand and at peak holiday periods availability may be limited. Please book well in advance where possible to ensure you secure your booking.Book Now