Are you passionate about dogs, their behaviour and educating the public?
Vacancies available for the right people!
Teaching small group classes with potential for growth towards one-on-one behavioural consultations with clients.
*Probationary and Training period applies*
- Must understand dog behaviour
- Have the ability to teach classes and build rapport with clients (a people person!)
- Either have a Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services or equivalent or willing to undertake study.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Must be able to follow directions and comply with Standard Operational Procedures
- Must be willing to work week nights and weekends
- Must have current driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Must work with reward based training
- Must have access to Internet and Microsoft office suite