Due to the current situation and new rules introduced by the Australian Government, requiring four square metres per person in an enclosed space, we have changed our protocols for physical contact during group classes, personal training sessions and product sales.
We ask that you follow these new protocols to ensure the health & safety of our team, reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure that we can continue to operate to assist you and your dog.
- Limit of ONE (1) person per dog/pup only to attend group sessions
- Please follow all social distancing requirements set out by the Health Authorities during class and personal training sessions (four square metres per person in an enclosed space)
- Utilize our online store https://www.positiveresponse.com.au/shop/ for ordering to limit physical contact where possible
- Payment via credit/debit card where possible to limit cash handling
- During puppy playgroups – our team will take your pup to the play area and the session will be broadcast on Facebook where you can view away from the venue
- Please follow thorough hand sanitizing processes
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide our services and we want to ensure that our clients, their pets, and our staff all remain healthy.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.