Would you know what to do IF YOU were the First Responder and:
- Your pet has had an accident /injury/swallowed poison/chocking
- You have hit an animal with your car
- You stop to assist someone who has run over an animal
- You need to assist with injured wildlife
Animal First Aid is critical for every pet owner to know!
Positive Response Dog Training’s Animal First Aid course provides you with the knowledge and hands on capabilities to be able to assist your pet in an emergency.
This course is for humans only. Please DO NOT bring your own dog. The course is designed for you to learn on a dog we hand pick who is happy to lie still or be handled.
This course will give you both theory and hands on practice in:
- Basic CPR
- Bleeding and Bandaging
- Plus much more!
The session includes:
- 2.5 hours of Tuition and question time
- Practical hands on for each client
- Question and Answer time
- Certificate of Attendance
Group Bookings (6 or more Attendees) are available for your organisation either at your venue or one of ours.
Travel Charges may apply depending on location.
**THIS COURSE PROVIDES INFORMATION TO PET OWNERS AS FIRST RESPONDERS IN AN EMERGENCY – IT DOES NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF PROFESSIONAL VETERINARY ADVICE AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHILST ON ROUTE TO A VET IN AN EMERGENCY**Book Now